| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 42 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 42 | For anyone who is following this, I had the washers reamed out to 0.001" over and everything fits nicely now. Hopefully this was the way to go but I think for the short tow to the new house it will be OK. If anyone had experience, I would love to hear what the proper way to do this is. | | |
| |
| |