| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 804 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 804 | Well Stuart, it is parked out behind the garage in mud. I just don't have the energy to do this stuff like I use to. I have an eight year old boy who may just be the one to push me into getting it going. Here it is as it stands today. Brian [img] http://members.aol.com/buickfam/sectioning.jpg[/img]
1948 Chevy Pickup Chopped and sectioned owned since 1974 when I was 15.
| | |
| |
| |