| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 252 | I have the Harbor Freight blaster, looks very much like a knock off of the Unitec piece. I suppose you've tried matching the "spot blaster" component to the Harbor Freight piece to see if it is compatible? Probably isnt, but thought I'd ask before I spend for both pieces. That "spot blaster" looks like just the ticket for interior, under hood areas, and light work on door and cab corners. TX for the tip. | | |
| |
| |