Yea, sorry we will not be able to make it. Some of you know that I broke my left leg on the 15th, and didn't figure it out until about five days later. And it was broken in two places -- here I'm just busying about like nothings wrong. So, all this blood pools into my thigh ... eventually my pelvis, and then the other thigh. They've put a rod and three screws to hold me together so this one should have a good 20 years on it I gather. I will have good rotation in the hip, once the swelling all goes down.

For those of you who knew, in 2014 I broke my right leg (April). Didn't figure that out for a few months - but not the same kind of break (not a bleeder). By September, we were "aw shucks, let's go anyway" and we were able to drive to KC pulling the '49 on the trailer.

Last year it was a frozen shoulder and I definitely could not do anything. Took me a year to get it loose and still have a little ways to go.

We wish you all the best. The Reunion is a ton of fun. The KC club always treat us really special. It's fun to meet up with the screen names we see all the time. Sorry I will miss some of the new ones to the event ... I don't think I have anything else to break, so we should make it by Reunion 13 ... oh dear ... 13 ... hopefully so!

Take lots of pictures! You all have been great to pull together for Don and he's done a great job taking the lead!

Peggy


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill