| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2014 Posts: 44 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2014 Posts: 44 | I have a 51 3100 that I am anxious to get going. I was planning on putting in an Okie bushing while I have the propeller shaft separated from the transmission. However there does not seem to be any available. There does not appear to be any play in the shaft so I am wondering if I even need an Okie. Can anyone tell me how to determine if the bushing needs to be replaced. Thanks! | | |
| |
| |