You would be better off to carry:
1) A set of points and condenser, and the appropriate screws.
2) Feeler gauge
3) The plastic insulator for the original distributor wire. (Removed when installing Pertronix.)
4) The special tool for tightening the nut on that plastic insulator.
5) A new coil. (If you leave the key on without running the engine, you will fry the Pertronix module and melt the end off of your coil.
6) A new ballast resister, and all of the wires necessary to assemble it all (the Pertonix wiring is different).

I may have a better option.
Run a points setup in the distributor, and keep the Pertronix in the glove box in case the points fail you on the road.
I expect that the Pertronix will spend a very long time in reserve in that glove box.
I am not basing this on what I learned while in my easy chair. I learned it the hard way. Fortunately it happened in front of my house, and didn't catch on fire.
Carl

Last edited by 52Carl; 08/28/2016 6:23 PM.

1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission