| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | I think I got it but time will tell. I changed to NGK plugs from the ACDelco #4's. For some unknown reason I have never had good luck with ACDelco plugs. Also installed new ACCEL coil. As time permits I'm going to tear down and clean the Rochester B. Before someone notices it, the ACDelco #4's are long reach plugs as are the NGK plugs I installed. Manual calls for AC46N which is a short reach plug. Scratched my head on this till I looked at the side profile on the 46N's. Behind the threads is a unthreaded barrel. When you hold the #4 and the 46N side by side the crush washer is the same distance from the threaded end of the plug. What, can I say, it works.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |