| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (52Carl, fonz8261, Gdads51, Forty9, 2-Ton, RoadsScholar, mk72),
135
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | I spent part of today running through some of the above. Gas cap is vented type Manifold bolts are tight (checked them). Pulled top of carb to look for trash and verify jet size per manual. All OK. Fuel lines look orginial and in correct place. I have one of the newer timing lights, so I'll check operation of vacuum advance this weekend. One thing I want to do is change plug brands. I've had bad luck with ACDelco on a 250 inline several years ago. Went to NGK and problem was solved. Heck, there isn't much left to check. Thanks.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |