| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 65 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 65 | This is a real pain in the $%^ job and I cringed when you said you had to replace cowling. All I can say is search the topic in here and read all the threads. This little bit of rebuilding took me over a month and I settled for the last outcome as the best of all possible evils. Each truck is different and there are no good answers for your task, just keep tweaking until you're tweaked out. No rules. just results is what you want to keep in mind. I finally quit when one posted answer said that as a 30 year experienced rebuilder, he always showed his trucks with hood open. Holy cow! | | |
| |
| |