| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (fonz8261, Hotrod Lincoln, TexasJim50, TUTS 59, Jay R, TooMany2count, amtrakjoe),
78
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,416 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 113 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 113 | I need some help here. There are many reasonably priced sources for window assemblys for years up to 54 and from 55 forward, but only a few expensive sources with 54 window assemblys. So I was wondering if the doors from a 54 3100 half-ton were different from those of the 53 or 55? If not, why couldn't I save some dough and buy the 53 or 55 window assemblies and install them on my 54. Am I missing something?
Bruce (I love My Truck) Miller
1954 5 Window 3100 Chevy Pickup - Driver 1929 **** Model A Pickup - Restoration
| | |
| |
| |