| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,327 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 49 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 49 | When I hook a direct line from the engine to the oil gauge, I read oil pressure. I mounted the remote bypass oil filter to the firewall, tee off the inlet line to the gauge and hook the filter return to a port on the block I think is the return, I read no oil pressure. I hear no rods knocking so I must have pressure.I am open to Any helpful Ideas to correct this.pictures help. Thanks John Baker [email protected]. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
'54 Chevy PU, Remote oil filter hookup, need help
| jbaker | 07/15/2016 7:07 PM |
Re: '54 Chevy PU, Remote oil filter hookup, need help
| Grigg | 07/15/2016 8:06 PM |
Re: '54 Chevy PU, Remote oil filter hookup, need help
| jbaker | 07/16/2016 10:43 PM |
Re: '54 Chevy PU, Remote oil filter hookup, need help
| Hotrod Lincoln | 07/15/2016 9:47 PM |
Re: '54 Chevy PU, Remote oil filter hookup, need help
| jbaker | 07/16/2016 10:45 PM |
Re: '54 Chevy PU, Remote oil filter hookup, need help
| MikeE | 07/15/2016 10:42 PM |
Re: '54 Chevy PU, Remote oil filter hookup, need help
| tclederman | 07/16/2016 12:43 AM |
Re: '54 Chevy PU, Remote oil filter hookup, need help
| jbaker | 07/16/2016 10:46 PM | |
| |
| |