| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,085 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 95 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 95 | I just put a replacement front fender on my 70 c20 suburban. I had to file some of the holes to make everything line up. But 35 years of hard work on a 4X4 you can't expect everything to just line up. The price was less than half the price of original fenders that weren't absolutely the greatest. When I was done everything fit, the lines and gaps were even and I'm happy. Just a lot of patience and a willingness to make it work right. Redcoat | | |
| |
| |