Glad to see you decided to stick with us Andy. Please understand a lot of us (myself included) are old geezers and do not necessarily keep up with all the social media slang. Being "Old School" with your posts helps us older folks help you better. That's what we are here to do and we do enjoy passing our knowledge along to the younger generation. chug

Now back to the Bus. You and your daughter are going to have a blast with that. Keep us posted. chug


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)