| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 | First I would recomend a shop manual. Next I would befriend the local glass shop that has someone over the age of 40 employed there. I have not yet done my gaskets on my cab so I don't have any "Hands on" tips for you. But you might be amazed at what you can learn for the price of a 12 pack of the Glass shops favorite beer.
Good Luck and welcome to the bolt. If you want to find out who is good at glass work talk to the local body shops and see who they use.
Brian Moore 1949 3100 5 window Deluxe "Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow" | | |
| |
| |