| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 206 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 206 | Thank you both. I think you are correct about what I have Fred. I measured it today and it is about 15". The one I was looking at won't work because it is a long shaft. Thanks to all for your help in figuring this out. Rob
1965 Chevy C20 Stepside
| | |
| |
| |