| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 206 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 206 | Thank you for your reply Jerry. I'm no mechanic but I will try to figure this out based on your information. I don't need the transmission but I might grab it if I can for a spare since it is probably hard to find these. Rob
1965 Chevy C20 Stepside
| | |
| |
| |