I'm about to install a 28 spline Ford 9" (72 mercury cougar) into a 55 TF. What brake line kit can I use to connect to the frame line. The brake lines are 3/16", the wheel cylinder thread pitch is 3/8-24, the thread pitch at the connector is 7/16-24. I noticed currie enterprises sells a universal brake line kit part number CE-6022. Has anyone installed this kit on their TF truck using a 28 spline ford 9"? does anyone know the thread pitch at the frame brake line end? Is the wheel cylinder thread pitch the same on the 28 spline and the 31 spline ford 9"?
Lots of questions, TIA for any help.


Admin for Turbobuick.com
87 GN, and new toy: 1955 Chevy 3200 pickup, soon to have: 383, Cola crank, Childs/Albert 6 inch rods, Brownfield heads, 10:1 KB hypers, CompCam 284 Extreme Energy, Tilton Plate transmission realignment and built Turbo400.