| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (NJC),
151
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,296 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 | I used some Triplus cab corners on my 64, they looked horrible. Kinda even "stuck out" on the sides. I thought maybe forming them around some while tacking would help, but made no diff. I got a second set off eBay,(Tabco I think)diff was night & day. Yes, I cut the 1st set off & did it again & now I am happy w/it. Brian | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| Ron Thompson | 07/09/2005 10:20 PM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| Tab | 07/09/2005 11:18 PM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| A.Richeson | 07/10/2005 5:38 AM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| 4ontheFloor | 07/10/2005 6:40 AM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| chuckthetruck | 07/10/2005 2:10 PM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| Ron Thompson | 07/11/2005 11:48 PM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| Fumblin46 | 07/14/2005 4:18 PM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| 64fleetside | 07/14/2005 9:28 PM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| Ron Thompson | 07/15/2005 2:47 AM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| BelairBolt | 07/18/2005 12:37 AM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| Ron Thompson | 07/18/2005 1:12 AM |
Re: Patch panels, bad day in the shop
| 46 Burb | 07/18/2005 1:54 AM | |
| |
| |