| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,358 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 125 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 125 | I want to install disc brakes on my 53- 1300. I will need to change wheels to ones with a 4 inch back space.I would like to retain the 16 inch wheels with six bolt pattern and my original baby moon hub caps. Is someone able to tell me if there is a later Chevy wheel that would work in this situation ? | | |
| |
| |