Hey guys,
I appreciate the well, uh, go get another truck. But this was kinda a family gift in part with my brother-in-law traveling everywhere chasing down all those "creampuff" leads for a 52' with three on the tree. It was the only one that ran. Problem was; it must have been muddy because he didn't look, really look underneath! So I'm stuck with it or it me. But jee wiz, there's nothing like bangin down the roads whinin out at 45 with your elbow stickin out and people yellin "nice truck"! If they only knew?
One reply intrigued me though. About the dipping and spray welding. I haven't Goggled it yet, but what is spray welding? And has anyone heard of it down my way. Heck, I'll drive the whole thing to Washington on a flatbed if it means saving the original parts at an affordable cost. I'm all ears. And thanks for the replys.