what all do I need to get to put a 350 in place of a 235/261?
will the stock flywheel/clutch bolt up to a 350 by chance or will I need to find another clutch setup? also any issues using a bellhousing from a 55-67 truck and bolting up to a '77 350 sbc with the block mounted starter?

this is going in Mater in the fall and I will be keeping my SM-420,

I know that I've got a lot of questions going on here, but I just want all my ducks in a row.

Thanks,

Richard wink


1949 Dodge Coronet
1955 2nd Chevy 4400 1.5 ton
1955 2nd Chevy 3100 1/2 ton
1955 2nd Chevy 3100 1/2 ton
1957 Chevy 5400 LCF 2 ton
1966 Dodge D100 Sweptline
1968 Chevy P20 stepvan
1969 GMC LWB pickup
1972 GMC Sprint
1974 CP30 shorty bus

There are three things that I've learned never discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin.----Linus Van Pelt
Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color 9 big_eek