| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (KEVINSKI, ronsway, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, TrknGMC, TooMany2count),
157
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,318 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,318 | Trying to find out what year my rear axle is is there any markings on the rear axle any were to determine the year. The truck I took it out of I beleave is a 52. The truck had push button door handles tube shocks. Ordered a ring and pinion kit and wanted to make sure I got the right Oakley bushing as I think they were different size bushings for different years.
| | |
| |
| |