| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 163 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 163 | I replaced all freeze plugs about 3-4 years ago on my 56 235 and everything has been fine since then. Now all the sudden I have a small coolant leak from the rear of the engine inside the bell housing. I assume the rear plug is leaking again but obviously it is not rusted through yet like the old one. A bad back now prevents me from getting everything out of the way to repair it a second time. What is the best and safest sealer to put in the system to take care of a small leak? I see posts on Bars Leaks but they make a couple different types. Or would it be better just to put up with it unless it gets much worse? ( about a teaspoon size puddle on the floor after a drive.} Thanks for your advise Howard | | |
| |
| |