| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,353 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 187 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 187 | Hi EBS, I will check that out, thanks for the info
I would rather be late 10 minutes in this life than 10 minutes early for the next
The reason my lady and I have been together so long is because of the kids. Neither one of us wanted sole custody | | |
| |
| |