Deve,

69Cuda is correct. You will need a 7 wire turn signal switch. Just a piece of advice from my experience with the off shore made switches most of the vendors sell....JUNK!! The off shore one I purchased through a vendor I won't mention, was broken when it arrived. Two of the wires inside the switch had never been soldered and the plastic switch carrier itself was cracked. Vendor would not replace, said I must have broken it when I was installing it. I let them know it was broken when it arrived. Was told I should not have opened the switch. I opened it ....so no warranty. Needless to say it went in the trash and I won't purchase from these guys again. Invest in a Signal Stat 900! Much better quality....all metal and made in the U.S.A. Replacement parts are also available for these switches.

Tim

Last edited by fixit1958; 05/19/2016 5:45 PM.

"Pay attention to the details! It ALWAYS pays off."

1949 Chevrolet 3100 Series 1/2 ton Pickup
1964 Chevrolet C10 (Ol' Yella) (SOLD)
1958 Chevrolet Biscayne 2 door (SOLD)
1970 VW Beetle