I am confused about the Add-On Turn signal wiring. I have several turn signal switches. All have 4 wires coming out of them. Two of them are power and ground. The two that are left is the confusing part because:

The wiring harness I purchased has FIVE wires devoted to the turn signals. They are:

31 - Left Rear Turnsignal & Stoplamp to Turnsignal Switch
32 - Right Rear Turnsignal & Stoplamp to Turnsignal Switch
33 - Stoplamp Switch to Turnsignal Switch
34 - Left Front Turnsignal to Turnsignal Switch
35 - Right Front Turnsignal to Turnsignal Switch

This is the standard vendor harness from Classic or Jim Carter for a 1953 with Alternator, so nothing exotic or anything. Even if I tied 31 and 34 together and same for the right side, that is two wires but what about 33?


Deve

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
1950 Chevy 3100 Standard Cab
In the Stovebolt Gallery
The Think Tank
More info and tips at Deve's Technet