| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (mick53, klhansen),
118
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | Would make a good Tech Tip addition. One should always have the transmission in neutral when removing the shifter as well, thanks for the post. I am pulling my closed drive transmission for an open (with corresponding drive shaft) I have and I will need to swap since on the open trans top the shifter lock pins are damaged. | | |
| |
| |