| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, 68ironhead, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, joe apple, dt235sd, PAUL Berardi),
125
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 | just joined today.I'm about 40 miles south of MI in the middle.Just started putting together a plan to restore my 3 window 1/2 ton 53 chevy I bought in 1980. I have a 3/4 ton 54 5 window chevy sitting agound just to keep the 53 company. Don't know what I will do with it. I'm a veteran so please vot tomarrow. Go navy. Looking foward to the project.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |