| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
114
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 | Hello everyone, I'm at a loss as to how to mount my cigarette lighter to the dash of my 1959 Apache. Here's a link to a pic of the lighter and the middle hole that I want to mount it to. There are no flanges on the lighter to mount it to the dash. I'm not sure how these were mounted. https://swenracer.smugmug.com/Trucks/59-Apache/i-VGrTdc7/AThanks! | | |
| |
| |