| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | My question is, is that a good rpm to be at? Should I be higher or lower? Do I need to build the engine to perform at that rpm. I want to do this right the first time.
Where I live there are NO freeways, I would have to drive for 2 1/2 hours to get to an area that has a 65 mph speed zone. I don't drive much over 60, I hate those flashing lights in the rear view mirror. Don't over-think it... Get it together as you're planning. You can always change the gears later, but 2700 is just fine. | | |
| |
| |