| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (cmayna, Gray_Ghost, Donf, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Jon G, Forty9, Shade Baby),
104
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,554 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,554 | My question is, is that a good rpm to be at? Should I be higher or lower? Do I need to build the engine to perform at that rpm. I want to do this right the first time.
Where I live there are NO freeways, I would have to drive for 2 1/2 hours to get to an area that has a 65 mph speed zone. I don't drive much over 60, I hate those flashing lights in the rear view mirror. 1941 Chevy"First rebuild - complete!"Follow the story in the DITY1941 GMC resting peacefully 1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete 1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration 1941 Plymouth stock complete 1941 GMC COE in restoration processRead his Project Journal1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now
| | |
| |
| |