| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Ponchogl, F100Ranger, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, FAST55, TexasJim50, JW51, 1 invisible),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 | When the guy brought it up, I was remembering that you asked. I do have a line on this guy. He is from the south metro, I-35 at the Elko exit????. I will get his info to you as soon as I have name. All I have now is "well...ya take this road 1/2 mile and turn at the oversize mailbox...." You get the idea....
I am still going to try to get up to see you. You said the 1st you get real busy? | | |
| |
| |