Just ordering some parts for the engine swap:

http://www.classicparts.com/1955-59-Original-V-8-Conversion-Set/productinfo/79-375/#.VwsmIkcStdB

http://www.classicparts.com/1947-72-Clutch-Fork-Boot/productinfo/90-525/#.VwsnQ0cStdB

http://www.ebay.com/itm/55-56-57-58...ries&hash=item19e5e9cb8c&vxp=mtr

But I am not sure about the starter and flywheel.
I'd like to use the standard foot starter. Can I use the same starter or apply the foot starter push parts ontop of the old one and put it on any standard 350 starter ?

I will try to use the standard clutch from the 261.
But which flywheel shall I use ? The one on the 261 ?

So I'd like to know if there are any major parts I will need except for the ones above ?

Also want to know if the vacuum pipes and the vacuum block on the firewall will clear a 261/350 swap, or do I have to move that ?

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/...ing%20remove%20and%20fix/20110416178.jpg



Last edited by lastchancetowing; 04/11/2016 6:15 AM.

My Chevy Viking 1959

Ulf Hedlund. Eskilstuna. Sweden
[email protected]
Also:
Ford Galaxie 4 dr 1959
Ford Custom 4 dr 1964
Ford Mustang GT 2005