| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 7 | This may not be much help but I just put together my front clip last weekend on a 47. I think you're referring the two holes next to the headlight that attached to the grill. When I removed it they were not bolts but screws with hex heads...3/8 maybe. I bought a bolt kits from classic parts for the front clip and it came with these same screws and they worked nicely. Hope this helps. -Nate | | |
| |
| |