| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (jeffreyguy, Otto Skorzeny, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana, Cletus1950, 78buckshot, TrknGMC, UtahYork),
131
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 554 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 554 | If you are asking about stock appearing gauges they are mechanical, not electric. The instrument light bulbs should be changed to 12v. I went with the stock appearing 60# oil pressure gauge for my 235. I have had poor luck with them. The first one broke apart where the 2 brass pieces are GLUED together. It was replaced for free but it is a PIA to swap them. The replacement worked fine for a couple of months and then the needle just fell off. No way to tell what the pressure is now. Perhaps I was just unlucky but I am hesitant to purchase another one. | | |
| |
| |