| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 40 | I plan on taking my time with the old truck. It is going to be a work in progress for some time. My first goal is to be able to put her safely on the road. I've already rebuilt all the brake system, got the engine running like it should, changed all the fluids. Hauling it to the exhaust shop on Tuesday to hang new exhaust on it. Mount the seat and seatbelts and were good to go. I will do al little at a time while still being able to enjoy her on the road. I don't plan to restore the old truck, just plan on being able to enjoy it and doing what I can when I can. The last one I had I worked on for about 4 years off and on before I got done.
Larry
| | |
| |
| |