| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
135
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 25 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 25 | I have a friend who just became the proud new owner of a '59 LCF and his truck is missing the hood latch. Are the latches for this series of trucks LCF-specific, or would one from a standard cab truck work?
Thanks, Gary
When I get a headache, I take 2 aspirin and keep away from the kids like it says on the bottle.
| | |
| |
| |