| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 5 | new to the forums and to 235 in general. I have a 53 chevy 210 PG car. got it running and runs well no odd noises. pulled the head to do some cleaning in the water jackets. So while I was in it I was doing a little inspecting and pulled the hyd lifters. Noticed the faced are pitted pretty bad on most and a few have chipped edges cam lobes look good smooth and clean. Planning on doing a rebuild towards the end of the yr. But I want to keep it going till then would it be better to replace them or just keep the orginals in there for now. thanks | | |
| |
| |