| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,675 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 | Hello All, I was replacing my worn gas pedal when I came across this little hole I drew a red arrow to. The hole has a plastic disk and under is burlap. Does anyone know what this was used for? I always thought the area covered in light green metal was for the floor starter. http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/59apache/UGP_zpsz92p1iwv.jpgThanks in Advance | | |
| |
| |