| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,327 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 55 | I have a tilt column shift out of an older gm van. Have the lokar linkage too. Can send pics. My phone is 724-433-9015. I was going to use it but went for new instead. If I was to use I'd cut splines off and grind end to fit DD u joint. It needs the pointer also its like 20 bucks I think. Let me know. | | |
| |
| |