| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,217 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 | I found this post online...covers a lot of pros and cons. I'll take your advice. I'll use a 7018 rod, if for no other reason than I remember a 6013 being a real booger to make a nice weld with. LOL http://www.naxja.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-79098.html
1953 3800 Dually Flatbed
| | |
| |
| |