Got the mc out, clean as a whistle. The mc repair kit((FC-11310) I got fits perfectly, no spring though. So, if you have not gotten one for yourself, go ahead. By the way, no auto parts places could find that part number, an IHC truck place found it on EBay.

I do not see anything wrong with mine to cause it to take 4 pumps to get solid brakes, I was hoping it would be a clogged feed port, so after I put it back together and it still does not work, I'll go through the hydrovac.

Ed.


Last edited by EdPruss; 01/31/2016 6:32 PM.

'37 GMC T-18 w/ DD 4-53T, RTO-610, 6231 aux., '95 GMC running gear, full disc brakes, power steering, 22.5 wheels and tires.
'47 GMC 1 ton w/ 302, NP-540, 4wd, full width Blazer front axle.
'54 GMC 630 w/ 503 gasser, 5 speed, ex fire truck, shortened WB 4', install 8' bed.
'55 GMC 370 w/270, 420 4 speed, grain, dump bed truck from ND. Works OK.