| Crusing in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 5,096 | Marv,
Thanks for the MC info.
I don't know to post px either, send me your email via pm and I'll send some.
When someone replaced the pump with a carrier bearing and new driveshaft(s). (Good) They must of have lost the 16" Tru-stop brake disc, so, some true genius replaced it with a 14" one which wore a 14" groove in one of the shoes, hard to release, also. Luckily, in my junk, I have a 16" disc so when it warms a little(14F this AM) I'll swap and reline the shoes.
Ed
'37 GMC T-18 w/ DD 4-53T, RTO-610, 6231 aux., '95 GMC running gear, full disc brakes, power steering, 22.5 wheels and tires. '47 GMC 1 ton w/ 302, NP-540, 4wd, full width Blazer front axle. '54 GMC 630 w/ 503 gasser, 5 speed, ex fire truck, shortened WB 4', install 8' bed. '55 GMC 370 w/270, 420 4 speed, grain, dump bed truck from ND. Works OK.
|