I'm new to dual headlights and I have a bit of confusion as to how the hi/low beams operate on my 58 Apache. I'm hoping someone can tell me if the following is the proper operation. I pull the headlight switch on and the two outer headlights come on. When the hi/low switch is stepped on, the outer headlights turn off and the inner ones come on. Is this correct? It seems odd to me as I would think at some point all 4 headlights would be on for high beam and only one set would be on for low beam? On each set of headlights I have a green wire coming from the inner two prong bulb jumping to the outer 3 prong bulb. This would lead me to believe that at some point all 4 bulbs would be on but I'm not getting those results. I checked the hi/low switch with a meter and it toggles the power (labeled BA on switch)from one pole (green) to the other (brown) seperatly. I have rewired this truck with an original style harness from Jim Carter and followed the directions. Any wisdom much appreciated.