| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 114 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 114 | Oh I've seen a 3/4 axle dropped by Sids for sale locally, he also has all the dropped steering components. I have a 1/2 51. My axle is done, powder coated with disc brakes already but I saw this ad and it got me thinking. Maybe I should stop thinking? Lol | | |
| |
| |