| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 67 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 67 | Worked on truck yesterday 3 degrees in shop when I started. Got final measurements and cut 4.75 inches out of the middle of the crossmember. I've asked so many questions on this from reading Sherocom 46 post on his truck he had stated that he only removed less than 2 inches I believe 1.25. That confused me since his 46 is a narrower frame by approx. an inch.my 49 required almost 5. That leaving me 2 inches wider wheel width depending on wheel I use. | | |
| |
| |