| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 4 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 4 | Over the years I have used many gallons of Nason products. In fact I used to take care of a fleet of taxi's and Nason acrylic enamal held up better than Dupont Centari. Nason was the oldest paint company in the US when Dupont bought them out a few years ago. They were mostly a fleet finish mfg. One of the reasons it is cheaper than Dupont is there was little or no tech support from them other than counter help at the store. I think it is an excellent product although after 50 years I do not paint any more. If oyu think Dupont is pricey check PPG. | | |
| |
| |