| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 30 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 30 | The door handle on the drivers side has never worked and hangs down. I took all of the screws out according to the manual but still can't get it out. Is there a trick? There's not a whole lot of room inside the door cavity to get a good view. The handle comes out about 3/4 of an inch and I can see some sort of a locking collar that would activate the latch. Did a quick search here to see if this has come up before but didn't find specific help. :confused:
Deaner 1950 Chevy 3600 Stake Bed
I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense being late!
| | |
| |
| |