| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 210 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 210 | metal shaper I'm still around, just not as much as before. If you still need some pictures shoot me an email. I'm on vacation right now so it may be a few days before I get back to you. George 46forme [email protected]I found a link to your pics I believe. I am looking at what others have done and have some ideas of my own. Thanks.
Last edited by cletis; 01/07/2016 4:11 PM.
| | |
| |
| |