| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,369 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 155 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 155 | I suspect all the aftermarket grills are from the same supplier in China. I have purchased two grills for two different AD trucks over the past 15 years, both from Classic Parts. Initial appearance and fit were virtually identical to original. I would add one caveat however, one truck sat outside and after about five-six years I noticed the chrome bars had began to dull and streak in areas and could not be polished back. The 2nd truck was garaged and still looks like new. http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b542/RdLessTaken/IMG_85261_zps90bf2b98.jpg | | |
| |
| |